Sunday, January 8, 2017

Trip To Belitung

Trip To Belitung



In this holiday, I had a trip to Belitung which is an island on the east coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. I wasn't alone, definitely. I accompanied with my mom, my siblings, and my cousins. On 20th of December 2016 I had a flight at 5.45 pm to Belitung and landed at Hanandjoeddin International Airport at 7.05 am. 

Took this pict when i was in aeroplane on the way to Belitung, good view right?

Me at Kaolin Lake
Firstly, I went to Kaolin Lake. Kaolin Lake is the alternetive place when the waves is high and can not go to the islands. The lake has beautiful blue water but we are not able to enter into grounds near lake because of landside. Visit Kaolin Lake is useful, i spent some times to enjoy the lake and took some pictures there. The lake was also near the Tanjung Pandan city, around 10-15 minutes travel by car. 



This is a pictures of us at near Kaolin Lake, i forgot the name ny the way. We are cool, aren't we?


I was very starving. Then i filled my hungry stomach by eating Mie Atep. Mie Atep is one of many famous food from Belitung. And mie atep is homemade! So we dont have to worry. This noodles made me addicted cause the taste is very ummmmm......!! i cant describe the taste lol 
Mie Atep

Here is my ootd 
To continue our trip, we firstly commended our luggages and checked in our room at hotel. Then i changed my shoes into slippers cause next destination was Batu Island or Stone Island in English. It's a small island with soft white sand, many big rocks, and clear waters. We can climb some rocks, take pictures, swim a little on the beach or just enjoy the view. The weather wasn't the best but still good to take picts tho. 


Next we went to Tanjung Kelayang and ate coconut and took few pictures certainly! hehe



Second day, we did island hoping. The first island was Lengkuas Island. There is a lighthouse that has about 19 winds to the top of the tower. For those who do not want to make the climb, you satill have some lovely water to swim in, and plnty of trees on the island whick you would like to put your picnic mat and simply rest. I found starfishes there wohoooo! Right pict is view from the top of lighthouse and left is the lighthouse. Both taken by myself hoho. We played at the beach and climbed some rocks. I didn't forget to put sunscreen on my body cause the weather was extremely hot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment