Sunday, September 18, 2016

Megantara 2016

Hei! Welcome back to my blog! Now I wanna tell you guys my experience a week ago (10-09-16). It was MEGANTARA. Do you know it? Megantara was an event held by my school (SMAN 3 Bandung). It was not just an ordinary event BUT it was a CULTURAL FESTIVAL. Many culturals from each islands in Indonesia were performed there. And I really am so proud of myself cause I was the one who filled the event. Wonder what did I do? So just keep readinggg

The day that I waited for a long time ago finally come. I woke up with laziness dominate my body, prepared things I must brought, took a bath, and had a breakfast. I went by car with my brother to Bali Field. By the time I arrived there, there were already a lot of my friends, they greeted me in front of the gate. I greeted them back nicely. As announced before, all committes must be in Bali Field at 5 am for breefing. But i didn't take part of it cause I had a breefing too as a performer. After breefing, me and some of my friends went around Lapangan Bali, helped decoration committes who needed help. Around 10 am, my stomach was calling for foods. I decided to ate Baso Tahu Sabang. It was such a really good food, I recommend you to eat that (hehe).

The gate was open. Many people were queuing, before they came in, they had to do a body check. They were prohibited to bring parfume, comb, food or drink from outside, and sharps. Cause I was a business funds committes, I didn't have anything to do again in the day of the event. So i just took so many pictures with super cute artworks in each islands.
Here are the pictures (some of them):

Kalimantan



Jam Gadang, Padang, Sumatera Barat

At 12:30 am, I prepared myself for fashion show. I changed my clothe at mushola due to in Bali Field there's no changing room. I wore traditional clothe from Padang, Sumatera Barat. It has a really big head accessories that made my head a little bit dizzy. I did my make up all by myself cause you know, I love to do it. The show started at 3:40 pm, but our lialison officer told us to be ready at 2 pm so yap. While waiting, I ate (again) consumption given by my lialison officer in bangsal.

me and friends after changing our clothes

me in bangsal

 The weather was really hot made me wanna took a bath with cold water. The clock showed me 15:30 pm, meant that it was time for fashion show. We walked around before we went up to the stage. By the time we got next to the stage, we made a line like we had practiced before. We waited at backstage 'till our time to perform. When my name was calling, I went up to the stage, showing people traditional clothe from Padang by posed in the middle, left side, and right side of stage.



 We marched and made zigzag. After all the 34 provinces had been calling out, we bowed together and went down the stage one by one from the backmost performer.


It was time for adzan maghrib, I moved back to bangsal in order to changed my clothe. Bags were pilled mess, it was difficult to find my bag cause my bag color is black and many people has the same color with me. Finally I found it. And then as I checked my bag, my clothe was gone. I was really panic at that time. Seemed like it left behind in mushola. Me and Nadia walked quickly to mushola, on the way there,  I wondered if mushola had been locked, I couldn't take my clothe back. Alhamdulillah the dor was unlockeddd!!! I got in. My clothe were still there!! Yeyyyy!! I quickly changed my clothe cause a few minutes again, Tiloe's Theater would be performed. Unfortunately we were late, they were finished their performance huhu.

Afterwards, I was looking for food with my friends while waiting for The Cangtuters to perform. First, we went to Sate Padang, I really wanna ate that since a couple days ago. "Sorry, out of stock" those words dissapointed me like much ugh :( so we looked for another food. I saw at a glance "Pizza". I immediately went there and told the seller I want one rendang pizza. It was tasty and cheap.  We went back to see The Cangcuters. They sang arround 5 song (i guess). Me and the others stood on a line with our hands on our friends shoulder sang what The Cangcuters sang.

find me!

The next performance was RAN. When they went up on stage, everybody shouted included me. At the end of event, Nino as a vocalist asked the crowd to turn their flashlight on. We sang Dekat Dihati - Ran loudly. Megantara 2016 had been finished. Proud to be the one who could make this event became a successful event.

while RAN was performing



See ya on my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment