Thursday, June 1, 2017

I Fall Down The Stairs? (compliment)

"I cannot sit nicely, my right buttock hurts" i sighed.

"Perhaps your right buttock is broken, you should see the doctor as soon as possible and prove it by the X-Ray" she said.

---

here i am
again.
with another not-so-important story
but important to me tho.

---

Afternoon.
At school.
it was a sunny day. my driver called and told me he already arrived at school to picked me up.  i walked out from rupek with Maisa.
i wasn't on phone or play my phone or run that time.
i walked down the stairs. and thing happened to me.
you know what?
i fell down from the upper stairs to the bottom stairs.
it was extremelly hurt-a-lot. we laughed even the fact was my buttock really hurts.
fortunately there was just two of us. no one saw me fell. if there was, i was certainly gonna get so embrassed. and it would be 20% hurt and 80% shame. lol.
i can not stand myself up and was a little bit dizzy. maisa helped me to stand up and asked if i was ok or not.
"I don't think i am ok, my buttock hurts"
i was really grateful to her cause if i was alone i will just sit like a (sorry) bum.
then i got in my car with pain-face.

Day by day came off and i havent been to the doctor yet. i thought it was just bruises.

i had to go to school. there was an activity for all 019 PK (Perwalikan Kelas) members. i was sooo lazy to go cause my right buttock really hurts and i told my friends the cronology on group LINE.
bunch of questions thrown from my friends.
"you can not sit?" of course i can't.
"do you have hemorroids?" he was kidding. i hope.
"I SUGGEST YOU TO GO TO UGD RN!" calm down friend.
i was on my way to school. my friend, nabila, said she has a little pillow for my seat in her car. i said BIG YES  with her offer.
-- at school --
i was in convo with Nadia
"I cannot sit nicely, my right buttock hurts" i sighed
"Perhaps your right buttock is broken, you should see the doctor as soon as possible and prove it by the X-Ray" she said.
Nadia has experienced the same thing with me and doctor said her buttock were broken.
finally, nabilla came.
"where is the pillow?" asked my friend, Abi.
"OH MY GOD I FORGET TO BRING IT. I LEFT IT IN MY CAR, LET ME CALL MY DRIVER"
i accompanied her to take the pillow.

the activity took 6 hours. meant that i sat on the floor for 6 hours. imagined if Nabila didn't bring the pillow, RIP my buttocks haha. i thanked her massive thanks for saving my buttocks. you are a really great person. lots of love muah muah *ew*

No comments:

Post a Comment